Business Manager - People Analytics
Plano 3 (31063), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Business Manager - People Analytics
Manager, Business Analysis
As a Business Analysis Manager at Capital One, you will apply your strategic and analytical skills to challenges. You'll work with a team in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic leadership: Develop and support strategies that will drive attraction, retention, and competitive success for Capital One in the face of shifting consumer and regulatory demands
- Leadership: Coaching and mentoring associates with a goal of developing and retaining talent at Capital One and helping HR associates embrace new tools and technology.
- Product: Develop and implement new product and processes leveraging modeling/analytics or design principles to elevate the offerings across all HR disciplines and internal processes and programs.
- Execution: Manage and sequence delivery of business intent, build business requirements and execute against the strategy. Oversee multiple projects and programs concurrently
- Partnership: Work closely with colleagues across Capital One including: HRCs, Legal, Diversity and Inclusion, Risk, Sales, Operations, Finance and others to drive improvement
- Strategic & analytic orientation: A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics. Conceptual thinking skills must be complemented by a strong quantitative orientation, balanced by high EQ and consultative style.
- Strong business judgment, leadership and integrity: He/she should be a tenacious decision maker, able to bring a healthy, aggressive, yet responsible approach to business and be a beacon for living the values.
- Strong executive communication skills: Impeccable written and oral communication credentials, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Clear results orientation: display an intense focus on achieving both short and long term goals. He/she should be able to drive and execute an agenda in an uncertain and fluid environment
- Successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in analysis
- Master's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in analysis
- 2+ years of experience in financial services
- 1+ year of experience in consulting or Human Resources
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top