Towers Crescent 2 (12067), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
People Analytics is looking for a high-performing business manager that has a passion with using data to drive insights, tell compelling stories, and deliver transformative results. The ideal candidate would have a deep interest in people topics, a desire to ensure Capital One is a place where every associate feels like they belong, and personally believes the advancement of a diverse and inclusive workforce leads to better outcomes for our associates and customers. This individual will partner closely with the Enterprise D&I team and the Chief Diversity Officer to develop and implement strategies in an area that remains a top priority for leaders up through the Executive Committee to ensure Capital One continues to attract and retain top and diverse talent.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with Chief Diversity Officer and Enterprise Diversity and Inclusion team to develop strategic roadmap to increase our associates' sense of belonging at Capital One
- Perform complex analyses pertaining to diversity and inclusion outcomes and goals and disseminate findings to internal customers
- Lead product ownership of Diversity and Inclusion analytical tools that assess and measure progress of D&I imperatives
- Build predictive and prescriptive insights for D&I stakeholders and leadership
- Develop, implement and monitor metrics that measure diversity efforts across the full associate lifecycle
- Consult with HR and business leaders to convey insights and drive D&I improvements in the business
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- At least 2 years of experience in qualitative analysis
- At least 1 year of experience in project management
- Master's degree in Organizational Behavior or I/O Psychology
- 5+ years of experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- 2+ years of experience in product development
- 2+ years of experience in project management
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top