Alabang (96050), Philippines, Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region (Manila)
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Drives key strategy changes using rigorous statistical testing and analysis. Solves day-to-day operational and strategic problems to keep the business functioning smoothly.
- Candidate would leverage analytical skills to identify operational insights through thoughtful problem solving and partnership with customers and stakeholders across Operations
- Ability to investigate performance data and uncover insights to create more efficient operations, improved customer experience, and improved agent experience
- Build and support conversations with operational leaders across the site and the business leveraging insights gained from analytical projects
- Partner with geographically diverse teammates to create solutions that address broad reaching opportunities in the organization
- Desire and ability to establish operational context and knowledge, and then leverage that knowledge to help the call center operations
- Ability to effectively communicate analytical outcomes in a manner that resonates with customers across the globe
- Able to identify trends and insights from large amounts of operational performance data and develop business relevant recommendations based on that data
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, Powerpoint (Tableau a +)
- Perform analysis and provide strategic insights to continuously enhance and optimize performance
- Design, implement, and test strategies
- Communicate results and recommendations
- Drives key strategy changes using rigorous statistical testing and analysis. Solves day-to-day operational and strategic problems to keep the business functioning smoothly
- Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Operation Research or Industrial Engineering
- 2 years of experience in Quantitative analysis
- 1 year of experience in Statistical Analysis and Modeling At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Quantitative field such as Engineering, Math, Physics, Economics, Finance
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as Business Analyst or related field is required for this position.
- 1 year of experience in Quantitative analysis
- Experience working with large and multiple datasets/data warehouses and ability to pull from such data sets using relevant programs and coding.
- Experience with SAS, SQL, Teradata or other data analytics or database-related programming.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Northgate,Alabang.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shifting Schedules.
NOTE: Please attach your resume for us to proceed with your application.
- Requisition open under local terms.
- Candidates must have appropriate paperwork to work in the Philippines
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top