Brand Marketing Channel Manager
Plano 7 (31067), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Brand Marketing Channel Manager
At Capital One, we march to the beat of a different drum. We find ways to keep our customers happy and we do it in a way that keeps our employees happy too—crazy, isn't it? With a team approach and super flexible working options, our associates say they love coming to work every day. And when you work where your ideas are valued and your development is important, what's not to love?
Capital One is seeking a Channel Manager for our Auto business. In this role, you will drive Channel Strategy initiatives to help our consumers achieve their automotive goals with Capital One.
Success in the role will require excellent strategic thinking ability, and the ability to work in close collaboration with cross-functional internal groups (legal, operations and data management) as well as external print and other partners.
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professional who excels in a team environment. This person will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to change quickly.
- Performs day-to-day channel marketing activities including, but not limited to, campaign set-up, complex deployment scheduling management, A/B testing, and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Performs QA testing, manages the implementation and creation of promotional, lifecycle, and transactional marketing programs to consumers and dealers.
- Execute within the current process and make recommendations for further process enhancements.
- Collaborates across teams (brand manager, analysts, and digital operations, third party vendors) to design and execute programs in support of business goals.
- Ensures accuracy, quality, and brand consistency in communications.
- Optimize marketing strategies based on past results, market changes and consumer insights.
- Create, document and distribute channel strategy and campaign results
- Compile documentation for internal and external audits
- Expand COAF solicitations to additional channels throughout the Capital One network
- STRONG attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and capable of comfortably working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about marketing and highly motivated to learn
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
Level: Senior Associate
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of experience in direct response marketing
- At least 1 year of experience working with direct mail campaigns
- 3 years of direct response marketing strongly preferred
- 2 years' experience with a major ESP preferred (Responsys, Eloqua, Marketo, Exact Target, Hub Spot, etc.)
- 2 years of experience working with database or data analyst
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position. No agencies please.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top