Bilingual Employee Relations Consultant
161 Bay Street (93021), Canada, Toronto,Toronto, Ontario,
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Bilingual Employee Relations Consultant
Utilizing extensive employee relations skills and experience, provide a comprehensive consultative service to support agreed client areas within the business on employee related matters. You will also provide critical support to the ER risk management and compliance programme, owning projects and driving change and improvements to policies, processes and controls as required. You will report directly to the Head of Associate Relations
- Respond to inquiries from associates, managers, HR Consultants, outsourced partners, and process/policy owners who need assistance with their work and HR-related issues
- Provide accurate, complete and timely responses on a variety of general inquiries to Associate Relations
- Create and complete cases in case management system to team members in a timely manner
- Work cases independently with issues that can be resolved on first contact
- Partner with other areas of Associate Relations and Human Resources
- Manage confidential case data and other privileged information
- Work on team and department projects
- Review current processes, contribute ideas for improvements, and own/partner on implementation
- Perform other related work as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of experience working in Human Resources or at least 2 years of experience in Employee Relations
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources
- Ability to work effectively on a remote team
Capital One Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One's recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top