Bankruptcy Unit Manager
Plano 5 (31065), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Bankruptcy Unit Manager
As a Unit Manager at Capital One, you will lead a dynamic team of front line associates who are the face of Capital One for our customers. Creating excitement and maintaining high levels of morale through change are essential for leaders within Capital One. Unit Managers manage, develop and motivate an internal team of 15 - 25 associates and strive to exceed standards of customer service and experience.
- Accountable for achieving business goals for a team of up to 25 associates within unit.
- Provide continuous feedback and coaching to improve and maintain high quality customer experience, effectiveness and efficiency metrics.
- Prepare and deliver monthly performance reviews for direct reports.
- Manage business level metrics (pen rates, occupancy) to high efficiency standards.
- Share in the accountability for a business level function team (Logistics, quality, innovation, morale).
- Motivate and develop associates and help them achieve their career aspirations.
- Execute flawless management of projects assigned to unit.
- Ensure timely administrative responsibilities of time cards, spreadsheets, team meetings, etc.
- Define and measure performance metrics (incentives, monthly scorecards, annual appraisal) and clearly communicate to team. associates
- Handle escalated customer matters through resolution
- Ability to understand complex legal processes and communicate context to associates
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in People Management
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in People Management
- At least 2 years experience in Process Management
- Lean, Six Sigma certification
- Auto Finance experience
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top