Austin Market President
Littlefield (31422), United States of America, Austin, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Austin Market President
As a global leader in financial services, we believe in building first rate relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. Teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. That is why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits and programs that inspire you to work with a dynamic team to achieve more every day. In our Austin Commercial Banking team at Capital One, we lead, seek, build and become.
- Lead and service with integrity.
- Seek excellence through personal and professional growth.
- Build enduring relationships through trust.
- Become the team of choice.
As Market President/Relationship Manager for our team, you will acquire, develop and maintain relationships, while proactively working with customers to cross sell appropriate banking services. You will work with many teams throughout the bank, leading and executing closings for loans, deposits, treasury services, capital markets products and other services.
- Plan, develop and pursue an active client and prospective client calling program, within the Bank structure, in order to attract new banking relationships.
- Extend and sustain the Bank's relationships with clients to maintain and expand business.
- Research and make habitual calls on prospective clients.
- Generate high quality new loan, deposit, and fee income business to achieve or exceed specific production goals.
- Plan portfolio growth through the development of individual relationship plans in alignment with departmental budget and consistent with overall Bank asset/liability management objectives.
- Advise clients and prospective clients on loans, deposits, treasury services, debt capital markets, equity capital markets and other services offered by the Bank.
- Coordinate with various departments (Legal, Operations, Credit etc.) in the servicing of customer transactions and in solving the needs of our customers.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of a) customer industries b) in-market competitors and c) Bank trends and outlooks in order to manage clients and prospective client target list accordingly.
- Lead and execute the proper pre-qualification, structuring and pricing for new and existing relationships.
- Assess profitability of all customers and outline strategies to bring unprofitable accounts back to profitable status.
- Analyze requests and associated financial data to determine if the loan meets acceptable risk standards is within policy.
- Act as a first line of defense to mitigate evolving credit risks from prevailing market forces as well as at the individual company level.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of commercial banking experience
- Market leadership experience
- Completion of credit training program
- 5 plus years of commercial lending experience within the Austin market
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top