Associate-Product Management & Analytics - Northwestern University
Recruiting: VA – McLean, United States of America, McLean, Virginia
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Associate-Product Management & Analytics – Northwestern University
As a Product Management & Analytics Associate, you will join our elite Analyst Development Program;
- Experiential education weeks (leadership development, challenging problem solving exercises, leading change)
- Compelling networking activities
- Hands-on experience through 2 distinct roles in first two years
- Meaningful interaction with senior leaders
You will sit at the intersection of delivering human-centered, business-focused and technology-driven solutions for our customers. Through our best-in-class analytical practice, you will help us quickly identify, build, and test our way to success. Your role can include:
- Using Big Data valuation approaches to determine how we lend to our customers
- Developing new digital solutions to help customers better manage their finances
- Using past performance to anticipate and steer clear of impending risks
- Analyzing data and talking to customers to find opportunities to develop new products
- Building loyalty and marketing strategies to increase customer engagement
Join one of FORTUNE’s 2016 100 Best Companies to Work For, a World’s Most Admired Company and a Top Company for Leaders and help us disrupt an industry ripe for change. Program graduates have become senior leaders within our company – the head of largest business unit and our Chief Human Resources Officer were both campus hires.
- Current student or alumni of Northwestern University
- Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher between December 2015 and August 2017
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Passion for innovation, digital experience and technology
- Intellectual curiosity and a love for thinking differently and challenging the status quo
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform a job, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Director, Digital Product Marketing
Mazen is transforming the financial industry, one groundbreaking product at a time. By applying imaginative marketing techniques, Mazen shines the spotlight on Capital One’s most impactful financial technologies.
Back to top