Associate, Digital Operations
Plano 2 (31062), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Associate, Digital Operations
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation's top 10 banks, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. Our goal is to create one of the nation's great banks, and we have the necessary ingredients: a strong balance sheet, resilient businesses, a massive customer franchise, strong analytical capabilities, and great people. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared values, come together to make Capital One a great company – and a great place to work.
At the end of the day, it's about people and doing the right thing. At Capital One, we are changing banking for good and this comes to life in Mortgage through a set of close-to heart values called the "Mortgage Blueprint". This Blueprint defines who we are and how we deliver for customers and to each other. We're not just any Mortgage company; we deliver personalized experiences that provide confidence and peace of mind, mixed with a special touch of magic. As we build a team focused on this Blueprint, we need talent who can make the Customer's dream their own … that's where you come in.
As an Associate within Digital Operations, you will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for creating and enhancing processes that allow customers to efficiently manage their home loans online as well as on their mobile devices. You will be responsible in helping designing well-managed processes that provide sustainable, quality customer experiences for new digital servicing capabilities while driving continuous process improvements for existing digital features.
- Create processes and analyze data to determine current customer behavior in our online tools and apps
- Real-time monitoring of APIs, digital channels and features in partnership with internal teams. May include monitoring of Social Media.
- Real-time monitoring of inbound customer contact channels, including but not limited to: IVR, Secured Messaging and Chat. May include activities related to management of skill set closures.
- Ensure monitor performance outside of tolerance is promptly reviewed. Identify potential new monitors to strengthen our view of self-servicing channel health.
- Investigate logs to determine cause and customer experience.
- Work within Digital Operations team as well as key partner groups to detect and triage issues.
- Send notifications to the business regarding monitor performance that impacts customer experience.
- Assist manager with data gathering and ad-hoc analysis.
- Establish and maintain procedure guides and training documentation. Assist in developing policies that support the business and the team. May include development of digital / IVR feature documentation.
- Understand the business goals and implement processes that support these goals.
- Interact with associates / managers' questions regarding Digital Operations topics and communications.
- Receiving, monitoring and drafting correspondence
Who will love this job:
- You're someone who always does the right thing – even if no one is watching.
- You like making things easier for customers and coworkers. If there's a roadblock, you want to smooth it away.
- You are energized by interacting with and helping people. You know that everyone has trouble sometimes, and seek to empower and educate our customers.
- You love reading and learning about new ways of doing things. There's always a better way.
- You're a positive person and know how to look on the bright side.
- You bring solutions to the table not just problems. (But you aren't afraid to point out where we're going wrong).
- You assume positive intent when working with others. You know relationships need to be based on trust and respect.
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Superior analytical skills and resourceful problem solver
- Experience in querying and analyzing and working with SQL query languages
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about problem solving
- Highly motivated associate with demonstrated personal initiative.
- Prior exposure to Digital monitoring tools: Site Catalyst, Splunk, Tableau, Tealeaf.
- Detail oriented and quality focused.
- Flexibility in role as business requirements shift in the future. Ability to learn new tasks and procedures quickly with little assistance.
- Strong written and oral communication / presentation skills
- Desire to have fun is a plus!
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top