Associate - Campus Recruiting
Towers Crescent 2 (12067), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Associate - Campus Recruiting
As part of Capital One's Campus Recruiting team, you will be on a small team specifically focused on driving our recruiting and sourcing pipelines for one of our campus job families. Campus Recruiting is a highly strategic and high-volume pipeline for Capital One that is continuing to grow.
As a member of this high-performing team, you will work to attract high-caliber students from colleges & universities across the country for a number of different opportunities, both full-time and intern. Specifically, you will work to look at new sourcing pipelines that align with our team's strategies and goals and rigorously source and recruit candidates throughout the campus season.
Campus Recruiting at Capital One is cyclical. In a typical year, September through March is focused on supporting our full-time and intern recruiting efforts. April through August will be focused on sourcing and driving our pipeline and brand efforts. However, we continue to shift and get more creative and innovative on how we hire for campus candidates and our cycle is morphing as we change for the future.
• Source and drive new and creative pipelines of candidates for Capital One - bring candidates in and generate excitement in new populations for career paths at the company
• Build relationships with candidates at a high-volume, understand their interest and passion and direct them to the right role or opportunity
• Full life-cycle recruitment including planning, coordinating, and executing all stages of the recruitment process
• Serve as a key contact for candidates throughout the interview and offer stages
• Support management of relevant departmental data systems, including candidate tracking database, budget tracking, decision-making tools and ad-hoc reporting requests
• Responding to a range of queries from associates and other Campus Recruiting team members
• Contribute to ad-hoc recruitment projects and internship programs
Work hours include evenings and weekends
This position includes travel up to 25% of the time
• Bachelor's Degree or military experience.
• At least 1 year of experience in recruiting and/or sourcing
. At least 1 year of campus recruiting
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top