Area Sales Manager Coach
Plano 5 (31065), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Area Sales Manager Coach
As an Area Sales Manager Coach with Capital One Auto Finance, you'll have an amazing opportunity to train, motivate, capture and share winning best practices, and improve processes within our Sales Organization while working directly with our Sales Managers around the country and our Leadership here in Plano. We are excited to be growing and hiring across the country to build the next generation on sound practices and values so that our philosophy can transcend into our products and services. We hope you join our tremendous team that has helped change our industry for the better.
- Provides primary coaching and oversight to Area Sales Managers by ensuring sales protocol is followed and business results are maximized.
- Responsible for in the field sales coaching of a high-performance sales team in 16 Regions to meet and exceed all critical sales performance objectives.
- Responsible for coordinating activities and partnering with Sales Management team to obtain maximum efficiencies in production.
- Must possess a well-developed capacity to analyze and organize a sales team of outside sales representatives, including time management, account management, problem solving, and customer interaction skills.
- Must be able to work independently and in collaboration with others on assigned tasks and projects while meeting all deadlines.
- Must be able to engage directly and effectively with the Key Customers to build strong relationships and to generate incremental originations volumes.
- Provides oversight on policy and procedure adherence and ensures compliant actions.
- Extensive travel (up to 70%)
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification or Military Experience.
- At least 5 years' experience managing teams or people in the financial services industry or 5 years of sales experience within the auto finance industry.
- At least 5 years' credit underwriting experience in indirect lending
- Bachelor's degree or higher from accredited institution.
- At least 5 years' credit underwriting experience in the indirect lending, auto finance industry.
- At least 5 years' experience managing people and/or teams in the auto finance industry.
- Previous experience analyzing, reporting on and setting goals based on performance metrics.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City's Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia's Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at
Meet Some of Capital One's Employees
Head Of Design
Ryan and his team of designers and developers work at The Shop, a combined technology workshop and retail hub, to create meaningful financial products and services.
Back to top