AML Process Manager
West Creek 3 (12073), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
AML Process Manager
As a Manager of Process Management, you will lead a team of process managers, change managers and others in delivering flawlessly executed processes & change management that improve business efficiency and drive results. You will create and modify processes while collaborating with smart and passionate leaders to influence results that have a direct impact on the company's bottom line. You will monitor data trends to measure effectiveness and install necessary benchmarks or thresholds to ensure data integrity. You will educate and gain buy-in from key stakeholders concerning the utilization of process to ensure appropriate execution each time.
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment and are experts in process improvement. This individual will have demonstrated that they can improve company processes in the past, resulting in saving time and resources for the company. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the company and across multiple levels of the organization. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role. This individual must display strong leadership skills and can drive and motivate a team in delivering flawless execution of process improvement projects.
- Creating and validating processes
- Engaging AML supervisors as customers leveraging focus groups, surveys, etc.
- Designing and producing metrics used to measure efficiency and effectiveness
- Creating and managing intake and refinement processes for large groups
- Driving process improvements and change management aligned with desired customer outcomes
- Performing all change management activities to ensure adoption by the AML FIU group
- Providing subject matter expertise on processes and change management when representing the department in projects and other meetings
- Managing and leading a high performing team of associates
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, or Accounting, Management, or Human Resources, or Economics, or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Process change management
- At least 2 years of experience in Agile leadership positions
- At least 2 years of experience in People management
- At least 2 years of experience in Relationship management
- Lean certification, Six Sigma certification, Agile Release Train Engineer certification
- At least 5 years of experience in Process change management with specific examples of large scale (600+ people) change management efforts.
- At least 5 years of experience in Project management
- At least 5 years of experience in People management At least 5 years of experience in Agile leadership positions (product owner, release train engineer, product manager)
- At least 5 years of experience in Relationship management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position .
Back to top