AML FIU Director
Plano Town Center (31064), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
AML FIU Director
The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Group is a core risk function within Capital One's Corporate Compliance Department. Led by the Chief AML & Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) Officer, who reports to the Chief Compliance Officer, the AML Group serves as both a 'first' and 'second' line of defense. The FIU Group is responsible for the company's money laundering monitoring and reporting of suspicious activity. The AML FIU Director is responsible for the management of AML/Fraud investigations teams
- Hire, train and develop AML investigators
- Manage day to day operations including review of alerts and cases,
- Understand key requirements from external entities such as auditors and regulators and ensure procedures are implemented and maintained to meet these requirements
- Manage teams of investigators located in multiple locations
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in BSA Compliance management
- At least 5 years of experience in Banking or Financial Services
- At least 3 years of experience in Fraud investigation
- ACAMS or CFE certification
- Juris Doctorate or Masters Degree in Accounting or Audit
- At least 5 years of experience in Compliance management
- At least 10 Years of experience in Banking or Financial Services
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top