Agile Delivery Lead
Plano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, Texas
At Capital One, we're building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Agile Delivery Lead
Capital one is looking for a Scrum Master Manager who will take initiative and manage the team to true Agile methodologies. We are seeking candidates who are innovative, experienced with Agile practices and highly skilled with infrastructure project management.
The Scrum Master Manager will be responsible for managing Agile release teams to ensure that they are working efficiently. We are looking for a candidate that can be collaborative with other scrum masters, product owners, managers and customers. The Scrum Master will be supporting multiple infrastructure projects within Capital One that are responsible for evolving IT.
- Taking initiative to lead and manage the team to Agile processes
- Facilitating sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
- Proactively assessing risks, identifying solutions and providing updates
- Coaching the team to fully understand and migrate to scrum practices
- Collaborating with the Product Owner, Scrum Masters, and stakeholders
- At least 2 years of experience in managing IT Infrastructure
- At least 2 years of Scrum Master experience
- At least 2 years of Agile project management tools, including Version One or JIRA
- At least 1 year of experience with networking infrastructure
- 2+ years of Network Infrastructure management
- 2+ years of experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Scrum Master Certifications
- Networking Certifications like CCNA, CCNP or CCIE
- AWS Certification
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Back to top