Job Title: Capgemini Consultant I (Campus Hire)
You will learn and develop the knowledge, technical skills, and core consulting behaviors required to succeed at Capgemini. You will learn an appropriate methodology and acquire knowledge of a business domain, a package-based solution, or a technical tool or programming language. You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress.
- Testing software and using quality assurance methods to ensure the solution is properly meeting the client's requirements
- Writing and reviewing code, programming, and software development, fixing bugs, testing and quality assurance, interpreting architecture and design, etc.
- Meeting with client to gather requirements, writing user stories, analyze data, and working with technical team to create a solution.
- Analyzing data provided by the client, creating insights, and providing recommendations that are based on data-driven decision making.
- Tracking key information (progress, budgeting, scheduling, etc.) to ensure project and client work is running smoothly
Life at Capgemini
Capgemini supports all aspects of your well-being throughout the changing stages of your life and career. For eligible employees, we offer:
- Flexible work
- Healthcare including dental, vision, mental health, and well-being programs
- Financial well-being programs such as 401(k) and Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Family building benefits like adoption assistance, surrogacy, and cryopreservation
- Social well-being benefits like subsidized back-up child/elder care and tutoring
- Mentoring, coaching and learning programs
- Employee Resource Groups
- Disaster Relief
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion. Get The Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will
consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to your recruiting contact.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Functional Skills: System Analysis, Business Analytics (such as Power BI), Project Management, Testing, Technical and/or Creative Writing, Workshop Facilitation, HR Process Knowledge, SharePoint, Office365, Dynamics
- Baseline Skills: Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPIs & Reporting
- Exceptional performance in these majors or concentrations: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Informatics
- Minimum GPA 3.0