WideFormat Graphics Sales Representative
Wide-Format Graphics Sales Representative
About this position:
We are searching for a driven, self-starter and energetic graphics professional to join the Cansel Sales Team in Toronto.
We are looking for someone with the technical know-how (knowledge of graphics and wide-format consumables) and a desire to sell effectively in a competitive market (training will be provided). You will be responsible for the Eastern GTA territory.
- Experience in Graphics and Wide-format consumables required (ex.press-room experience)
- High energy, results-oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Excellent people skills allowing you to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Highly proficient organizational skills
- Previous Sales or Customer Service Experience an asset
- Degree/Education in graphic arts
In this role, you will:
- Make technical presentations and demonstrations that provide solutions to the client's needs
- Manage existing customer account base through regular customer contact, monitoring, and development
- Provide excellent customer service to key accounts
- Meet all sales target performance indicators (KPIs)
- Participate in trade-shows, training events or other related events as requested and required
- Provide reports to Regional Sales Manager on your activity and new pipelines
Why choose Cansel?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, uncapped commission incentives for our sales professionals, health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Our customers tend to be well capitalized, progressive, have a lot of excellent employees, and I'm super excited about the potential we have with our customers.
Back to top