Technical Consultant - Infrastructure/GIS & Data Management Solution
JOIN OUR DYNAMIC, GROWING COMPANY!
Envisioning yourself in the role:
- Meet with clients to uncover their business and technical challenges
- Work with your peers in SolidCAD to document, architect, develop and implement technical solutions to remedy those challenges you identified using business analysis
- This is considered a senior role suitable for candidates with a strong industry background combined with advanced level expertise in Autodesk software
- Maintain Autodesk and other technical qualifications/certifications on a regular basis
- Role has 20% application development component
- Role has 30% travel component, primarily in GTA and occasionally out of province.
- Reporting to SolidCAD Headquarters in Vaughan, ON
- Happy working with clients, whether at their site or in our offices
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable in producing proposals, statement of work, work break-down schedules
- Confidence in presenting to CxO and management level executives
- Thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Highly organized in all aspects of work and in managing projects
- 5-10 years' experience positioning and implementing software solutions for clients
- Have a lifelong curiosity of learning
- Self-starter, self-motivator, pro-active with client activities, communications, visits, etc.
- Intermediate to Advanced level CAD (Civil 3D) and GIS experience
- Familiar with using and implementing data management systems, preferably Autodesk Vault Professional
- Business analysis skills, performing assessments and writing proposals including findings, proposed solution and implementation plan
- Spatially enabled database experience
- .Net C# skills are required, VB is desirable
- Map 3D industry models
- Comfortable in all aspects of SDLC
- Enjoys "figuring things out"
- Large scale IT consulting experience is beneficial
- Advanced level software skills in Autodesk and ESRI is highly desirable
With the largest team of product experts in Canada and dedicated industry account representatives, SolidCAD is committed to exceeding client expectations - helping them identify and solve business issues to maximize the value of investment in technology.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Our customers tend to be well capitalized, progressive, have a lot of excellent employees, and I'm super excited about the potential we have with our customers.
Back to top