Team Leader - Inside Sales
Inside Sales Team - Team Leader - Cansel
In this role, you will:
- Lead and mentor a team of Inside Sales Professionals with the objective to offer great customer experience to our clients and grow revenue with a list of named accounts;
- Work closely with the other Cansel Teams (outside sales, CSRs, Credit, Segment Managers, Production) to offer great customer experience
- Leverage Cansel sales channels and Cansel tools to service clients (e-commerce, consignment, CSRs, outside sales, technical support;
- Manage and grow revenue within a list of named accounts and achieve budget revenue targets
- Leverage Cansel's extensive portfolio of products and services to generate cross selling opportunities for the Inside Sales Team
- Through monitoring of existing client volume and consumption patterns lead the Inside Sales Team to make outbound calls to solicit orders on a regular call schedule
- Contact, qualify, prepare and present proposals & quotations to customers
- Promote the utilization of SalesForce to maintain all information related to account management
- Enter monthly consumables forecasts, opportunities, quotes and equipment leads using the organization's CRM platform (Salesforce.com)
- Maintain product knowledge and stay current with suppliers promotions and programs
- Demonstrated track record of successful positive leadership, growing sales with named accounts and mentoring sales team;
- University or college graduate
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales
- Ability to identify new business opportunities through data analysis - good Microsoft Office knowledge and experience
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Bilingualism (EN/FR) is an asset
- Experience in the Architect, Engineering, Construction, Reprographic and Technical Inkjet Printing Market
- Knowledge Salesforce and MS Office applications is also an asset
Why choose Cansel?
Cansel optimizes workflow from field to finish by providing integrated software, hardware, training, and professional services, and is a national distributor of survey, mapping and GIS instruments, General Line Construction accessories, Autodesk® Premier Solutions, Wide Format printing equipment, paper and supplies, as well as printing services. Our company has been an industry-leader for almost fifty years and operates from twenty-three locations nationwide.
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team - that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Our customers tend to be well capitalized, progressive, have a lot of excellent employees, and I'm super excited about the potential we have with our customers.
Back to top