Survey Technical Support
Survey Technical Support
The ideal candidate is an expert who understands the survey software solutions we provide at an advanced level. This person will know a variety of products, understand the positioning of the products in the market, how our customers use them, and why. You will be involved in the installation, configuration, customization, development, training, and support.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual able to work in a team environment and able to work alone with little or no supervision. You will be based out of Winnipeg with some travel to Regina, as required.
Envisioning yourself in this role...
- Provide product Technical Support to our clients
- Develop customized solutions tailored to our customers' needs
- Attend sales calls with Account Managers and sales professionals
- Perform technical sales presentations
- Conduct product training in a classroom environment and/or online
- Assist in the development of product related instructional programs
- Assist in the development and maintenance of product educational materials
- Assist in the development of technical support documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Geomatics, Surveying or Civil Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Finally-tuned customer service skills.
- Familiarity with GPS and conventional data collection and processing, scanning, and photogrammetry.
- High diagnostic, analytical and creative skills.
- Field experience with Trimble Hardware, FARO scanner and UAV surveying is a definite asset.
- Valid driving license and vehicle
Why choose Cansel?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, uncapped commission incentives for our sales professionals, health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products. You can expect to participate in a personable, professional, and honest atmosphere with a high-energy culture of autonomy and empowerment.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Print Industry
As a member of the outside sales team specializing in print, Gerardo sells and distributes large format equipment throughout the BC area by fielding calls and meeting with customers.
Back to top