Survey Sales Representative Edmonton
Survey Sales Representative- Edmonton
As one of Cansel's Sales Reps, you will need hutzpah and drive. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will oversee your sales territory in Alberta and be primarily responsible for hunting and driving new sales opportunities, along with growing and maintaining existing customer relationships and business while representing Cansel. You will work directly with large accounts, new business, as well as the rest of the Cansel sales team.
In this role, you will:
- Actively hunt for new business opportunities by identifying needs of new and existing customers, following trends in the Industry market, and discovering leads. This will include on-site demonstrations and cold-calling throughout your territory.
- Manage existing customer account base through regular customer contact, monitoring, and development
- Provide excellent customer service to key accounts
- Meet all sales target performance indicators (KPIs)
- Perform sales presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in trade-shows, training events or other related events as requested and required
- Provide reports to Regional Sales Manager on your activity and new pipelines
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a relevant field (GPS/Survey/Civil Engineering) or equivalent, or a combination of experience and training
- An energetic, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for selling in a competitive market
- Some experience in an outside sales role, preferably in relevant Industries (though not imperative)
- Proven track record in successfully achieving/exceeding sales targets
- Experience recommending, presenting, and selling a number of products based on customer needs
- Self-motivation, flexibility, drive, and superb communication and computer skills are essential
- Willingness to spend 40-60% of time on the road (locally, but occasionally overnight) servicing and visiting customers across your territory
- Driving license in good standing
- Creative problem-solving skills and business savvy
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Why choose Cansel?
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, uncapped commission structures, flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors to measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Our customers tend to be well capitalized, progressive, have a lot of excellent employees, and I'm super excited about the potential we have with our customers.
Back to top