<span>Survey Technical Support and Trainer</span>
- Quebec City, Canada
Who we are?
Cansel helps clients capture, transform and manage data leading to increased field to finish efficiency and profitability. For more information, visit us at http://www.cansel.ca.
The ideal candidate is a technical expert who understands the software and hardware solutions we provide at an advanced level. This person will know a variety of products, understand the positioning of the products in the market, how our customers use them, and why. This will include installation, configuration, customization, development, training, and support in our Quebec City region.
In this role, you will...
• Attend sales calls with Account Managers and sales professionals
• Perform technical sales presentations
• Conduct product training in a classroom environment and/or online
• Provide product Technical Support to our clients
• Develop customized solutions tailored to our customers' needs
• Assist in the development of product related instructional programs
• Assist in the development and maintenance of product educational materials
• Assist in the development of technical support documentation
• 80% Survey; 20% GIS
• Other duties as assigned
• Post-secondary education in Geomatics, Surveying or Civil Engineering.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Finely-tuned customer service skills.
• Familiarity with GPS and conventional data collection and processing, scanning, and photogrammetry.
• High diagnostic, analytical and creative skills.
• Field experience with Trimble Hardware, FARO scanner and UAV surveying is a definite asset.
• Valid driving license and vehicle
• English fluency is an asset
Why choose us?
In addition to the strong growth culture of the company, Cansel offers:
1- Competitive compensation package.
2- Uncapped Commission incentives for the sales team.
3- Flexible extended health and dental benefits program.
4- Group Life, Short term Disability, Long Term Disability, AD&D, and Critical Illness Insurance
5- Access to on-line pharmacy
6- Company vehicle program for Sales Reps.
7- Employee Referral Program.
8- Book Club program (we will buy any book that you feel would be beneficial to assist in your professional development).
9- Free access to our online courses database.
10- Exclusive discount offers on shopping, sports, movies, travels and more through Perkopolis.
11- Preferred rates on some gym memberships.
12- Preferred rates on personal insurance.
13- Generous long service reward program.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Back to top