Who we are?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at http://www.cansel.ca.
Do you have what it takes to be a full-time in-house Recruiting Specialist for Cansel and its subsidiaries (BuildingPoint Canada, COBALT Graphics Distribution, Vantage Canada, and SolidCAD).
This is the perfect role for someone looking to dive headfirst into recruiting or looking to grow their current recruiting career.
We're looking for a self-starter who's not afraid to take initiative to challenge the status quo. We don't expect you to have all the knowledge now, but the key thing is you're coachable and open to learning.
If you're looking for a role with freedom and opportunity to make it your own, then we encourage you to apply!
In this role, you will...
• Perform full-cycle recruiting, including sourcing passive candidates, screening active candidates, researching, interviewing, setting up appointments for hiring managers, referencing, creating employment agreements, making offers, and on-boarding the best individuals for the position at hand.
• Recruitment for unique and diverse positions in Technical Sales, Customer Service, Professional Services, IT, Operations, Marketing, Management, Accounting, Purchasing and HR.
• Project-Manage recruitment activity company-wide for 5 different Company brands: 23 locations nationally
• Coordinating psychological testing tools, and providing support to Hiring Managers before, during, and after the interview process
• Manage a talent pipeline in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Communicating directly with Candidates, Hiring Managers, C-suite executives, and other internal decision-makers
• Be exposed to many other facets of Human Resources and participate as your experience allows.
• Provide direct advice on the development and implementation of hiring policies and best-practices, onboarding policies, and Health and Safety policies and best practices, and Human Resources law and best-practices
• Values that help create a strong and enjoyable workplace culture
• Ability to handle volume recruitment and internal pressures while delivering highest-caliber internal and external client services
• Self-motivated and organized, with the ability to display diplomacy, integrity, and commitment
• Positive energy that facilitates a collaborative environment
• Demonstrate impeccable command of written communication and pleasant and engaged phone manner
• Degree/certificate in HR or similar discipline
• Familiarity with behavioral interviewing tactics
• Strong social media savvy
Why choose us?
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team - that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Back to top