<span>Project Manager/Civil Engineer Consultant – Canada Wide</span>
Who we are?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at http://www.cansel.ca.
Cansel has an exciting opportunity for a Consulting Engineering with Project Management experience to join our team. This position can be located anywhere in Canada. You will report to the Professional Services Manager.
In this consultative role, Cansel is searching for a dedicated, experienced Civil Engineer or Project Manager who has the ability to produce industry best practices solutions in an evolving technology landscape. We see this role as a growth opportunity for you to take the next step in your career. You will use your expertise to solve our clients' survey to CAD, reality capture, BIM, and data management workflow problems and provide solutions.
As an excellent listener, you discern important & underlying issues to ensure you create and manage projects that provide solutions to fit the client's needs.
Leading a team of experienced civil engineering consultants, you work well with others and are independent and responsive.
Don't have consultation experience? Not to worry! As long as you have experience as a Civil Engineer or Project Manager and the right attitude - we can teach the consultation process!
In this role, you will...
• Oversee and participate in business and technical process analysis.
• Work with Cansel's Professional Services team to deliver the best workflow process for clients.
• Assist with requirements gathering, development, coordination management, and communication of all aspects of various projects, including managing timelines, coordinating tasks and ensuring the project stays on time and budget.
• Provide strategic planning and change management for existing and future requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering combined with several years of experience in a related role.
• Civil Engineering experience.
• Survey/Geomatics knowledge and experience.
• Strong business and technology analysis capabilities.
• Strong strategic planning, organizational, and time management abilities.
• Strong project management skills.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills.
• Strong finance, accounting, and budgeting skills.
• Ability to sell and market new ideas to clients and stakeholders.
• Ability to write strategic business documents.
• Ability to document complex technical processes.
• Ability to work remotely and independently.
• Ability to travel.
• Hold a Professional Engineer designation with the APEGA.
• French/English bilingual
• PMP designation
• Laser scanning experience
• Photogrammetry / drones experience
• AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience
• ESRI GIS experience
• Trimble software and hardware experience
Why choose us?
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team - that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Back to top