<span>Customer Success Representative</span>
- Calgary, Canada
Who we are?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at http://www.cansel.ca.
The Customer Success Representative's primary responsibility is ensuring a perfect customer experience with Cansel. The customer success representative is responsible for processing customer orders in a quick, accurate and efficient manner, greeting walk-in clients, answering in-bound telephone calls and servicing clients via email and live chat.
In this role, you will...
• Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude with customers at all times
• Communicate with customers through various channels (greet walk-in clients, answer in-bound telephone calls, deal with the client via email and live chat)
• Respond promptly, accurately and efficiently to customer inquiries
• Prompt follow up with clients and maintain constant communication around pending orders (purchases, rentals, repairs)
• Learn the Cansel product portfolio and become an expert at suggesting appropriate measurement instruments, survey accessories, construction field supplies, wide format media and ink
• Suggest alternative products to rapidly respond to customer needs
• Create sales orders in SAP and follow order workflow internally (order management, rental contracts, repair orders)
• Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, and comments in our CRM - Salesforce
• Management of the store showroom (product promotions, product showcase)
• Passionate about customer satisfaction, demonstrated through past work and personal experiences
• A genuine interest in understanding and helping Cansel clients with their needs
• Strong ability to work with technology and to learn new skills (computers, SAP, measurement devices, Cansel eCommerce store, etc)
• Either experience as a technical surveyor or any related survey experience (office data processing, survey equipment management, grade checking)
• And/or experience with and interest for measurement instruments, survey accessories, and construction field supplies/safety supplies
• And/or experience with and interest for wide-format printing consumables (media and ink)
Why choose us?
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team - that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Back to top