<span>Account Manager - Wide Format Print Equipment (Ontario)</span>
Who we are?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at http://www.cansel.ca.
We are searching for a dedicated and experienced professional to join Cansel's Sales Team in the Wide-format segment in Ontario.
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the wide format print market and the value of our equipment. Your role is to identify opportunities, solve problems and satisfy needs to ensure customer satisfaction and market growth through repeat business and business development.
In this role, you will...
• Actively hunt for new business opportunities by identifying needs of new and existing customers, following trends in the Industry market, and discovering leads. This will include on-site demonstrations and cold-calling throughout your territory.
• Manage existing customer account base through regular customer contact, monitoring, and development
• Provide excellent customer service to key accounts, troubleshoot customer problems and offer post-sales support services
• Meet all sales target performance indicators (KPIs)
• Perform sales presentations and demonstrations
• Participate in trade-shows, training events or other related events as requested and required
• Provide reports to Vice President on your activity and new pipelines
• An energetic, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for selling in a competitive market
• Experience in an outside sales role in relevant industries
• Experience recommending, presenting, and selling a number of products based on customer needs
• Self-motivation, flexibility, drive, and superb communication and computer skills are essential
• Willingness to spend 40-60% of the time on the road (locally, but occasionally overnight) servicing and visiting customers across your territory
• Driving license in good standing
• Creative problem-solving skills and business savvy
• Familiarity with Salesforce would be a bonus
• Solid technical experience in the wide-format print industry is an asset
Why choose us?
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team - that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Back to top