<span>Account Executive - Wide Format Print Equipment</span>
- Markham, Canada
Who we are?
Cansel helps clients capture, transform and manage data leading to increased field to finish efficiency and profitability. For more information, visit us at http://www.cansel.ca.
We are searching for a dedicated and experienced professional to join Cansel's Sales Team in the Wide-format segment in Toronto.
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the wide format print market and the value of our equipment. Your role is to identify opportunities, solve problems and satisfy needs to ensure customer satisfaction and market growth through repeat business and business development.
In this role, you will...
• Actively hunt for new business opportunities by identifying needs of new and existing customers, following trends in the Industry market, and discovering leads. This will include on-site demonstrations and cold-calling throughout your territory.
• Manage existing customer account base through regular customer contact, monitoring, and development
• Provide excellent customer service to key accounts, troubleshoot customer problems and offer post-sales support services
• Meet all sales target performance indicators (KPIs)
• Perform sales presentations and demonstrations
• Participate in trade-shows, training events or other related events as requested and required
• Provide reports to Vice President on your activity and new pipelines
• Solid technical experience in the wide format print industry is an asset
• An energetic, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for selling in a competitive market
• Experience in an outside sales role in relevant industries
• Experience recommending, presenting, and selling a number of products based on customer needs
• Self-motivation, flexibility, drive, and superb communication and computer skills are essential
• Willingness to spend 40-60% of time on the road (locally, but occasionally overnight) servicing and visiting customers across your territory
• Driving license in good standing
• Creative problem-solving skills and business savvy
• Familiarity with Salesforce would be a bonus
Why choose us?
In addition to the strong growth culture of the company, Cansel offers:
1- Competitive compensation package.
2- Uncapped Commission incentives for the sales team.
3- Flexible extended health and dental benefits program.
4- Group Life, Short term Disability, Long Term Disability, AD&D, and Critical Illness Insurance
5- Access to on-line pharmacy
6- Company vehicle program for Sales Reps.
7- Employee Referral Program.
8- Book Club program (we will buy any book that you feel would be beneficial to assist in your professional development).
9- Free access to our online courses database.
10- Exclusive discount offers on shopping, sports, movies, travels and more through Perkopolis.
11- Preferred rates on some gym memberships.
12- Preferred rates on personal insurance.
13- Generous long service reward program.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Back to top