Shipper/Receiver/Warehouse Support - Mississauga, ON
In this role, you will:
- Perform general shipping and receiving duties
- Maintain and organize appropriate shipping/receiving records in our computer database
- Cycle-count inventory
- Maintain the tidiness of the warehouse area
- Operate forklift and other equipment
- Perform ancillary customer service duties (greeting, occasional telephone answering, data entry, etc.)
- Maintain excellent customer service relations
- General branch administration and other duties as assigned or required by production manager
- Experience in warehousing or shipping/receiving
- Energetic, highly motivated
- Current Forklift certification
- Able to manage own time and initiative successfully
- Excellent interpersonal communication & telephone skills
- Forward-thinking and organized with ability to take initiative around the site
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work activities appropriately while remaining calm and upbeat in an at times a fast-paced and pressured atmosphere
- Grade XII diploma
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer information systems
- Knowledge of SAP would be a key asset
Why choose Cansel?
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, uncapped commission incentives for our sales professionals, health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products. You can expect to participate in a personable, professional, and honest atmosphere with a high-energy culture of autonomy and empowerment.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors to measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Print Industry
As a member of the outside sales team specializing in print, Gerardo sells and distributes large format equipment throughout the BC area by fielding calls and meeting with customers.
Back to top