Services Coordinator / Project Manager
SolidCAD is looking to fill an immediate position within our professional services group to coordinate service engagements with our clients in western Canada. In this position, the candidate will oversee the fulfillment of all service orders while managing required resources including staff, event calendars, equipment, training collateral and travel arrangements. For larger projects, the candidate will take on additional project management responsibilities to produce proposals, statements of work, project plans, work schedules, change orders and all project-related documentation as well as invoicing, progress reports and feedback surveys.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the calendars of all western technical staff to distribute work, confirm dates and terms of service between staff and clients.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for technical staff while enforcing expense, travel and cancellation policies.
- Proactively work with industry sales teams to develop opportunities involving professional services. In doing so, develop project plans, assessment reports and statements of work.
- Manage project delivery including assigned project scope, budget, risk, margin, schedule and change management.
- Manage all aspects of our Autodesk Training Center (ATC) programs as it relates to ATC sites in western Canada including the creation of all training courses, attendee registrations, confirmations, attendance lists, certificates and feedback forms.
- Manage all resources needed to support training and service engagements including classrooms, systems, courseware and projectors.
- Proficiency in MS Office; Outlook, Word, Excel and Project with preferred experience in technology / professional services environment.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to work under varying workloads, often with tight deadlines and under pressure. Able to take initiative and proactively determine requirements to see efficient completion of tasks.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills for optimal interactions between clients, technical team, sales team, administration and management.
- Effective organization and administrative skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Own a valid driver's license, willing to travel within Canada if required.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Software
- Experience in managing resources and/or project management teaching or mentoring related to technology / software or project workflows would be an asset.
Why choose SolidCAD?
SolidCAD, a Cansel company, is an Autodesk Platinum software reseller and professional services company. We specialize in technology that supports multiple industries including Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Media & Entertainment.
We are an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, employing the largest team of industry technology experts in Canada. In 2015, SolidCAD and Cansel, another major Autodesk reseller in Canada, joined forces. Together, we provide the highest level of service, expert support and customized offerings to ensure customer satisfaction.
For over 50 years, Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Print Industry
As a member of the outside sales team specializing in print, Gerardo sells and distributes large format equipment throughout the BC area by fielding calls and meeting with customers.
Back to top