Cansel is currently seeking a Service Coordinator in our Toronto branch. This role will be responsible for administrative support for a number of areas of our supply chain.
Description: Duties will include purchasing from suppliers, updating and maintaining inventory databases, managing inter-branch transfers, processing RMA's, submitting warranty claims, updating and maintaining databases, tracking third-party outsourcing.
This is a very demanding position and we are looking for an energetic individual who is able to take initiative, work within a team environment and also possess the ability to work with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong administration and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication & telephone skills.
- Ability to confront problematic situations and determine solutions
- Ability to take initiative to ensure efficient completion of tasks.
- Self-discipline and strong organization skills in order to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer information systems including Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of land surveying or civil engineering field operations would be an asset
- Experience with SAP, ServiceMax and/or Salesforce
- Experience with procurement would be an added bonus
Why choose Cansel?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Our customers tend to be well capitalized, progressive, have a lot of excellent employees, and I'm super excited about the potential we have with our customers.
Back to top