Product and Pricing Analyst
Product and Pricing Analyst
Cansel is looking for an experienced Product and Pricing Analyst at our Head Office location in Burnaby. This is a new and exciting role within our Information Technology Department responsible for establishing business rules and processes for our growing product and system portfolio. Working with tools such as SAP, Salesforce, Dell Boomi, Hybris, and SQL the Product and Pricing Analyst is a critical role in meeting our Omni Channel and Digital Commerce goals.
In this role, you will:
You will work closely with our product teams to evaluate their product catalogues and develop streamlined process and standards. This role will initially be very hands on with the product data, learning our broad and complex product offerings, and then grow into a data analytics role to support our commerce growth.
- Work with product teams to establish and implement standards and guidelines for products, promotions, discounts, and pricing that meets business needs and goals.
- Review, analyze, and cleanse product and pricing data across the organization.
- Monitor, audit and analyze price quote activity in all channels to ensure risks are identified and corrected.
- Establish and implement process to sustain data consistency resulting in a streamlined customer experience across all touch points.
- Design and develop reports to perform routine auditing and maintenance of product and pricing data.
- Design and develop reports to be used by product teams to analyze discounts, promotions, bundling etc. so they are able to make decisions on the product offerings.
- Bachelor's degree required in business, technology, economics, marketing, or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of data-driven marketing or data analytics.
- Advanced Excel and/or SQL skills.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills necessary to interact with all levels.
- Ability to maintain professional composure in a dynamic work environment that often requires management/completion of multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate sound judgment as well as apply logical/critical thought processes
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solver- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions;
- Collaboration - Effectively builds and maintains relationships with team members, works well with people at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success. Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
- Experience with SAP, Salesforce, Dell Boomi, Hybris and/or Business Objects would be an asset.
Why choose Cansel?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Our customers tend to be well capitalized, progressive, have a lot of excellent employees, and I'm super excited about the potential we have with our customers.
Back to top