Offset Print Specialist Inside Sales
Offset Print Specialist - Inside Sales
Cansel is searching for a driven, self-starter and energetic off-set professional to join the Cansel Sales Team in Toronto. We are looking for someone with the technical know-how (knowledge of off-set consumables) and a desire to sell effectively in a competitive market (training will be provided). You will be an Inside Sales Representative in our off-set consumables sector and responsible for achieving profitable sales in our Mississauga branch.
- Experience in the off-set press room environment with working knowledge of inks, washes, blankets, etc. would be key
- High energy, results-oriented self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Excellent people skills allowing you to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Highly proficient organizational skills
- Quick learner and a self-starter with the ability to think outside the box
- Previous Sales or Customer Service Experience an asset
- Degree/Education in graphic arts
- Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce is an asset
In this role, you will:
- Develop new business within the territory through sales of additional product categories and through cold-calling
- Manage existing customer account base through regular customer contact, monitoring, and development
- Make regular outbound calls (30-40 on a daily basis) to existing and potential customers
- Represent Cansel with great deal of professionalism while upselling and cross-selling all of it's off-set product offerings
- Meet all sales target performance indicators (KPI's)
- Provide reports to Regional Sales Manager on your activity and new pipelines
Why choose Cansel?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Print Industry
As a member of the outside sales team specializing in print, Gerardo sells and distributes large format equipment throughout the BC area by fielding calls and meeting with customers.
Back to top