Inside Sales Wide - Format Printing
Inside Sales Account Representative - Wide-Format Inkjet Consumables
Cansel is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative in our wide-format printing sector to be responsible for achieving profitable sales by providing appropriate and professional customer service in our Toronto branch.
In this role, you will:
- Manage an existing territory of accounts and achieve forecasted revenue targets
- Develop new business within the territory through sales of additional product categories
- Make regular outbound calls (30-40 on a daily basis) to customers in an effort to uncover, qualify and generate product and service revenue opportunities to exceed assigned targets
- Ability to thrive in a new Inside Sales division where change is constant
- Represent Cansel with great deal of professionalism while upselling and cross-selling all of it’s wide-format product offerings
- Thorough understanding of KPI’s assigned by the Inside Sales Manager
- Consistent monitoring of existing client volume and consumption patterns; make outbound calls to solicit orders for wide format inkjet media and ink/toner sales on a regular call schedule
- Contact, qualify, prepare and present proposals & quotations to customers
- Enter monthly consumables forecasts, opportunities, quotes and equipment leads using the organization’s CRM platform
- Research and probe to gain a good understanding of customer’s needs and make product and service recommendations to meet customer needs. Combine strong technical product knowledge and sales skills to demonstrate product value over competitive offerings
- Maintain product knowledge and stay current with new inkjet printing technologies and vendor promotions and programs
- Coordinate sales efforts with other departments to deliver customer needs (e.g., credit, product management, production, branch operations, etc…)
- University or college graduate
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an Inside Sales capacity
- Experience in the Architect, Engineering, Construction, Reprographic or Technical Inkjet Printing Market would be a benefit
- Demonstrated track record of achievement of assigned sales revenue targets
- Ability to identify new business opportunities through data analysis
- Quick learner and a self-starter with the ability to think outside the box
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Inkjet Printing product knowledge is preferred
- Proficient use of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce an asset
Why choose Cansel?
Cansel optimizes workflow from field to finish by providing integrated software, hardware, training, and professional services, and is a national distributor of survey, mapping and GIS instruments, General Line Construction accessories, Autodesk® Premier Solutions, Wide Format printing equipment, paper and supplies, as well as printing services. Our company has been an industry-leader for almost fifty years and operates from twenty-three locations nationwide.
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that’s where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Print Industry
As a member of the outside sales team specializing in print, Gerardo sells and distributes large format equipment throughout the BC area by fielding calls and meeting with customers.
Back to top