eCommerce Operations Coordinator
e-Commerce Operations Coordinator
Reporting to the director of e-Commerce, the successful candidate will…
- Be responsible for the hands-on coordination and execution tasks related to the operation of Cansel's e-Commerce business
- Maintain the online product catalogue including adding/removing products, and ensuring product categories and navigation are up to date
- Work closely with external contractors including technical developers and designers as well as internal IT resources
- Provide support for customer service and sales teams for website-related issues
- Monitor the flow of orders between systems to ensure accuracy and timeliness of online ordering
- Monitor and coordinate new customer account activations
- Merchandise category and product pages to drive sales including coordinating related product recommendations, product images, specifications & details, and moderating user submitted reviews
- Support the execution of the long-term e-Commerce roadmap
- A post-secondary education in a related discipline, or equivalent education and experience (e-commerce, web marketing, web master,...)
- Demonstrated ability to maintain multiple concurrent projects and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self-learn, adapt to change and take initiative
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems, CRM, and enterprise planning and data systems
- A strong passion to help build and grow a world-class e-Commerce business
- Experience with hybris, SAP, and SalesForce would be considered an asset
- French skills (written)
Why choose Cansel?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, uncapped commission incentives for our sales professionals, health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products. You can expect to participate in a personable, professional, and honest atmosphere with a high-energy culture of autonomy and empowerment.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Our customers tend to be well capitalized, progressive, have a lot of excellent employees, and I'm super excited about the potential we have with our customers.
Back to top