Director, Business Development
DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Main Location: Candidate ideally willing to relocate to Montreal or Toronto
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Effigis, a leader in the Canadian geospatial industry, employs more than 170 people. Effigis multidisciplinary personnel are primarily made up of GIS specialists, IT specialists, professional land surveyors, engineers, geographers, cartographers, managers and geologists.
For more than 20 years, our team has been involved in supporting Ontario and Quebec organizations with their asset management through geospatial technology. We specialize in large infrastructure inventories, geospatial databases, and aerial and underground network inspection. We are now looking to accelerate our growth in the rest of Canada.
Reporting to the Vice-President, the incumbent will be mainly responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities and implementing strategies in line with the vision of the executive management to achieve the sales growth objectives of the company. The incumbent must be a born hunter with strong prospecting skills and interest in acquiring new clients.
- Identify potential clients with large infrastructure inventories, geospatial databases, and aerial and underground networks in Canadian markets outside of Quebec
- Develop new clients who are in line with the corporate sales and growth objectives
- Navigate large complex organizations in order to solicit potential clients to generate client meetings aimed at understanding their needs and expectations
- Play a leading role with technical team to discover opportunities, then prepare and present clients with added-value business solutions
- Oversee the process of developing service proposals with clients, along with the in-house sales team
- Present proposals to clients, and participate in negotiating contracts
- Exceed sales objectives, calls and monthly appointments
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and serve clients at all times in a way to meet their needs and ensure their satisfaction
- Produce sales reports based on the company's needs
- Regularly update client data in the CRM
- Contribute to the development of sales projections
- Participate in the development of new services or improve current services, which will help increase corporate sales.
- Ten years experience in the industry with a proven experience in business development, sales of services and solutions in the field of telecommunications or public services
- Experience in engineering, infrastructure network deployment and asset management, an asset
- Able to thoroughly understand the needs of clients and present business solutions to decision makers and business groups
- Strong personality, leadership, go-getter mentality, and autonomous.
- In-depth MS Office skills
- Knowledge of SAP (CRM) is an asset
- Bilingualism English and French, spoken and written is important
- Ability to travel across the country.
If you are dynamic and passionate, have a proven track record of success, and want to be part of a growing team, we would like to talk to you!
For more information about Effigis, please visit http://www.effigis.com/en/
We would like to thank all our candidates for their interest in this job. However, only those selected will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Our customers tend to be well capitalized, progressive, have a lot of excellent employees, and I'm super excited about the potential we have with our customers.
Back to top