Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative –Dartmouth
Cansel is a unique, dynamic and fast growing company. We want a highly motivated and service-orientated individual who isn't afraid to take initiative – that's where you come in. Our Customer Service Representatives are key to our success and play an important role in building and maintaining client relationships.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain excellent customer service relations
- Process orders; primarily by telephone, but also occasionally walk-in customers
- Support sales activities & engage in proactive selling
- Expand current customer base
- Occasionally demonstrate equipment to customers
- Coordinate service repair and rental administration
- General branch administration and other duties as assigned or required
We are looking for an energetic individual able to work within a team environment and prefers to work with minimal supervision. To succeed in this position, you will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong customer service, interpersonal communication, & telephone skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work activities appropriately
- Remaining calm and upbeat in a fast-paced and pressured atmosphere
- Forward-thinking and the ability to be proactive in selling
- Self-discipline and highly organized with ability to take initiative around the site
- Ability to foster strong workplace relationships to create a positive work environment
- Grade XII with a minimum of 3 years inside sales, customer service, and administrative experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer information systems: including Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of SAP Operating System
- Experience in the Wide-format, land surveying, or civil engineering industries
Why choose Cansel?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Our customers tend to be well capitalized, progressive, have a lot of excellent employees, and I'm super excited about the potential we have with our customers.
Back to top