Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative - Western Canada
SolidCAD provides Architectural, Engineering and Manufacturing companies with software, training and technical support necessary to maximize their investments in Autodesk technology. SolidCAD is seeking a Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for the timely renewal of our existing subscription contract base.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain excellent customer service relations
- Process orders; primarily by telephone, but in person meetings may be required occasionally
- Support sales activities & engage in ongoing sales/marketing campaigns
- Work closely with an industry to develop new opportunities in existing accounts
- Validate and maintain Client information in our CRM
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual able to work within a team environment and can be productive with minimal supervision. To succeed in this position, you will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong ability to identify business problems and establish value propositions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work activities appropriately
- Remaining calm and upbeat in a fast-paced and pressured atmosphere
- Forward-thinking and the ability to be proactive in selling
- Self-discipline and highly organized with ability to take initiative
- Ability to foster strong workplace relationships to create a positive work environment
- Strong sales background in the areas such as lead generation, client services, direct marketing is an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer information systems: including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience in the CAD industry
Why choose SolidCAD?
SolidCAD, a Cansel company, is an Autodesk Platinum software reseller and professional services company. We specialize in technology that supports multiple industries including Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Media & Entertainment.
We are an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, employing the largest team of industry technology experts in Canada. In 2015, SolidCAD and Cansel, another major Autodesk reseller in Canada, joined forces. Together, we provide the highest level of service, expert support and customized offerings to ensure customer satisfaction.
For over 50 years, Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Back to top