CAM Software Specialist
CAM Software Specialist - Vaughn
SolidCAD is looking to fill an immediate position within our team of technical specialists to support the portfolio of Autodesk software we provide to the Manufacturing Industries. In this position, the candidate will continually develop expertise in the latest versions of Autodesk Fusion 360, Inventor Professional, and HSM. The candidate will work alongside our sales team to provide presale business process assessments (BPA's), discoveries, proof of concepts and technology demonstrations. Post-sale, the candidate will deliver fundamental to expert level software training, implementation, project-specific mentoring and support services and assist clients in defining unique CAD/CAM strategies and standards. Support clients post processor needs for machine specific requirements.
- Intermediate knowledge of Mastercam, GibbsCAM, or other CAD/CAM products
- Knowledge of Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks a strong asset
- Working experience in a manufacturing facility (1-2 years' experience)
- Previous experience editing post processors, along with macro scripting
- Proficiency in MS Office Outlook, Word and Excel required.
- Experience in teaching or mentoring related to technology / software or project workflows would be an asset.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and provide timely feedback and guidance to clients and SolidCAD management.
- Own a valid driver's license, willing to travel within Canada
Reporting To: Dave Leest, Professional Services Manager
SolidCAD headquarters in Vaughan, Ontario at 2300 Steeles Ave West, Suite 240. Some work
is performed on-site at client locations. Roughly 25% in GTA, 50% across Ontario and 25% in other
provinces across Canada.
Why choose SolidCAD?
SolidCAD, a Cansel company, is an Autodesk Platinum software reseller and professional services company. We specialize in technology that supports multiple industries including Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Media & Entertainment.
We are an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, employing the largest team of industry technology experts in Canada. In 2015, SolidCAD and Cansel, another major Autodesk reseller in Canada, joined forces. Together, we provide the highest level of service, expert support and customized offerings to ensure customer satisfaction.
For over 50 years, Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Our customers tend to be well capitalized, progressive, have a lot of excellent employees, and I'm super excited about the potential we have with our customers.
Back to top