We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way. As Cansel's newest Branch Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Team – promote a team environment and will be expected to be a working manager.
- Inventory – responsible for all inventory coming and going from the branch. This includes products in service, the warehouse, and showroom.
- Management of warehouse and staff as well as training new hires.
- Administration – ensuring Cansel procedures and best business practices are followed. Oversee proper invoicing, records management, and banking practices including deposits and reconciliations, accounts receivable management, and all day to day administration of the branch.
- Customer service – ensuring that the customer experience at Cansel is fast, easy, and on-point by having the paperwork correct, limiting back orders, seeing the phones are answered promptly and calls returned promptly, and in general doing what is right for the customer at the same time as protecting the interests of Cansel.
- Service Centre – ensuring that the technicians follow best business practices and customer service procedures so that the service centre is efficient and profitable.
- Show Room – ensuring that the showroom is organized and product merchandising is set up to increase sales and easy for customers to find what they need.
- Facilities Management – ensuring the overall branch facility is clean, functioning, organized, secure.
- Support – works with other organization's sales and other branch/regional offices to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance customer service offerings.
- Experience managing customer service representatives or warehouse staff
- Strong interpersonal communication and skills
- Forward-thinking and the ability to be proactive in selling and servicing customers
- Knowledge of land surveying, civil engineering field operations, CAD, or the Print Industry
- Knowledge of computer information systems such as Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Experience using SAP and/or Salesforce would be considered a major asset
- Self-disciplined and highly organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to confront problematic situations and determine solutions
- Highly detailed oriented
Why choose Cansel?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
Cansel offers a competitive complete compensation package, flex health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team -- that\'s where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Print Industry
As a member of the outside sales team specializing in print, Gerardo sells and distributes large format equipment throughout the BC area by fielding calls and meeting with customers.
Back to top