Autodesk Account Manager (AEC Market)
Autodesk Account Manager AEC - Vancouver
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment? Are you a creative go-getter who enjoys a challenge? Do you have the drive to achieve results? You could you be SolidCAD's Autodesk Account Manager, providing our top-end software and service solutions into the Architecture, Surveying & Civil Engineering market in Western Canada! You should have a good understanding of one or more of these industries.
The buzz-word of this opportunity is "consultative selling" - selling the benefits, values, and features of our solutions by identifying goals, solving problems and satisfying needs to ensure customer satisfaction and, ultimately, ensure revenue through repeat customer patronage and positive referrals to other customers. You'll be prospecting within assigned accounts, opportunity management (Salesforce.com), and account planning, forecasting, and managing accounts through the entire sales process.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct a high volume of outbound calls and face to face meetings.
- Determine customer requirements and work with Applications Engineers in order to recommend specific solution (software and services).
- Generate customer quotes and proposals, follow up and close business.
- Use our CRM (Salesforce) to update contacts, maintain accurate forecast and other customer information. Respond to customer inquiries in a prompt manner.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of our Autodesk software products and services.
- Build strong relationships for long term business.
- Spend approximately 50-60% of your time being customer-facing
- Self-starter, high energy, aggressively goal-oriented
- Min 3+ years Inside or Outside Sales experience with a proven sales track record
- Experience in the high-tech Industry
- Understanding of the A/E/C (Architecture, Engineering & Construction) Industry market
- Experience with Software Technology (specifically CAD) an asset
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills both in person and remotely
- Familiarity with consultative sales process
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Highly proficient computer skills
Why choose SolidCAD?
SolidCAD, a Cansel company, is an Autodesk Platinum software reseller and professional services company. We specialize in technology that supports multiple industries including Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Media & Entertainment.
We are an Autodesk Authorized Training Center, employing the largest team of industry technology experts in Canada. In 2015, SolidCAD and Cansel, another major Autodesk reseller in Canada, joined forces. Together, we provide the highest level of service, expert support and customized offerings to ensure customer satisfaction.
For over 50 years, Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Our customers tend to be well capitalized, progressive, have a lot of excellent employees, and I'm super excited about the potential we have with our customers.
Back to top