Cansel is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist the Customer Order Specialist in a variety of administrative functions at our head office in Burnaby.
In this role, you will:
- Take and process orders, manage invoices and update the inventory database
- Coordinate and communicate with customers
- Use Salesforce, SAP and Excel to analyze and manage data
- Provide administrative support to our purchasing team
We are looking for an energetic, highly organized individual able to work within a team environment and also possess the ability to work with minimal supervision. The successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work activities appropriately
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use Excel and learn new software
- Administration experience
- SAP or Salesforce experience
- Survey, Civil or geospatial engineering and/or construction industry experience
Why choose Cansel?
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, uncapped commission structures, flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors to measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Our customers tend to be well capitalized, progressive, have a lot of excellent employees, and I'm super excited about the potential we have with our customers.
Back to top