Administrative Assistant- Burnaby
Cansel is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for rental coordination for our customers, working closely with our sales and customer service team to provide an excellent rental experience.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate and communicate with Sales Reps and Customer Service Representatives to ensure timely delivery of rentals
- Research different locations to find inventory
- Use Salesforce, SAP and Excel to analyze data and coordinate rentals
- Provide administrative support to our purchasing team
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual able to work within a team environment and also possess the ability to work with minimal supervision. The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work activities appropriately while remaining calm and upbeat in an at times a fast-paced and pressured atmosphere
- Ability to use Excel and learn new software
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Survey, Civil or geospatial engineering and/or construction industry experience
- Experience with rental coordination
Why choose Cansel?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Print Industry
As a member of the outside sales team specializing in print, Gerardo sells and distributes large format equipment throughout the BC area by fielding calls and meeting with customers.
Back to top