Accounts Receivable - Burnaby
At Cansel, we love our customers. Since our customers are industry-experts in their fields (as are we), we're all very busy doing what we do best. Sometimes, therefore, invoices are lost, not sent, or accidentally forgotten. That's where our outstanding A/R department comes in - to heroically rescue these invoices from the black holes of memory. We are searching for a customer-oriented and organized individual for our Accounts Receivable department. Training can and will be provided, but any experience in A/R or with SAP you have gives you a competitive edge!
- 1-2 years of experience in accounts receivable
- Close attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, phone, and email communication
- Ability to understand basic business processes and work with customers/suppliers to satisfy their business needs and requirements
- At least basic familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- Autonomous, friendly, handles fast-paced environments well
- Ability to maintain and organize data records to reconcile accounts (basic math skills required)
- French fluency is an asset
- Experience with SalesForce and SAP is preferred
Why choose Cansel?
For over 50 years Cansel has helped organizations in the engineering, surveying, construction, mining, architecture, manufacturing, printing, utilities, forestry, and government sectors measure, analyze, design, and build more efficiently and profitably. Cansel's national team of professionals combine software, hardware and services to provide tailored solutions to improve your workflow, from field to finish. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, Flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Our customers tend to be well capitalized, progressive, have a lot of excellent employees, and I'm super excited about the potential we have with our customers.
Back to top