Envisioning yourself in the role...
At Cansel, we love our customers. Since our customers are industry-experts in their fields (as are we), we're all very busy doing what we do best. Sometimes, therefore, invoices are lost, not sent, or accidentally forgotten. That's where our outstanding A/R department comes in - to heroically rescue these invoices from the black holes of memory. We are searching for a customer-oriented and organized individual for our Accounts Receivable department. Training can and will be provided, but any experience in A/R or with SAP you have gives you a competitive edge!
• Experience in an office or Customer Service environment
• Close attention to detail and solid organizational skills
• Excellent verbal, phone, and email communication (French fluency is an asset, but not required)
• Ability to understand basic business processes and work with customers/suppliers to satisfy their business needs and requirements
• At least basic familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
• Autonomous, friendly, handles fast-paced environments well
• Experience with SalesForce, Smartsheet, and SAP is preferred, but not necessary
• Ability to maintain and organize data records to reconcile accounts (basic math skills required)
Why choose Cansel?
Cansel offers a competitive compensation package, uncapped commission incentives for our sales professionals, health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products. You can expect to participate in a personable, professional, and honest atmosphere with a high-energy culture of autonomy and empowerment.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that’s where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with Cansel, your way.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Cansel optimizes workflow from field to finish by providing integrated software, hardware, training, and professional services, and is a national distributor of survey, mapping and GIS instruments, General Line Construction accessories, Autodesk® Premier Solutions, Wide Format printing equipment, paper and supplies, as well as printing services. Our company has been an industry-leader for almost fifty years and operates from eighteen locations nationwide. For more information, visit us at www.cansel.ca
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Print Industry
As a member of the outside sales team specializing in print, Gerardo sells and distributes large format equipment throughout the BC area by fielding calls and meeting with customers.
Back to top