Account Manager MEP BuildingPoint Canada
Account Manager MEP - BuildingPoint Canada
Reporting to the General Manager of BuildingPoint Canada, you will oversee the sales territory of Ontario and be primarily responsible for hunting and driving new sales opportunities in the MEP industry and providing software and hardware solutions to new clients in addition to your role of growing and maintaining existing customer relationships and business.
In this role, you will have extensive career opportunity with an industry-leader that continues to grow through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
In this role, you will:
- Actively pursue new business opportunities by identifying needs of new and existing customers, following trends in the market, and tenaciously discovering leads
- Maintain existing customer/volume base through regular customer contact, monitoring, and development
- Understand, position, and sell the full portfolio of company offerings;
- Develop strong relationships with potential and existing clients at various levels in the organization;
- Meet all sales target performance indicators (KPI's);
- Develop a strategic sales plan and meet goals;
- Participate in trade-shows, training events or other related events as requested and required
- Provide reports to General Manager on activity and new pipelines as directed
- Experience in consultative selling
- Knowledge of the construction / MEP industry an asset
- An energetic, entrepreneurial self-starter with a passion for selling in a competitive market;
- Ability to present to and negotiate with clients;
- Effective communication skills applied to selling value to the client;
- Proven track record in successfully achieving/exceeding sales targets;
- Ability to understand at a high level when providing clients with effective and creative solutions;
- Self-motivation, flexibility, drive, and superb communication skills are essential
- Familiarity with CRMS such as Salesforce an asset, but not necessary.
- Driving license in good standing;
Why choose BuildingPoint?
We offer a competitive compensation package, uncapped commission structures, flexible health and dental benefits, and more. With us, you will have unbeatable career potential in an industry-leading organization consistently expanding its horizons through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We are unique, innovative, and always deliver to our customers, so it only stands to reason that we want unique, innovative, and service-oriented individuals on our team – that's where you come in. If you identify with the opportunities and challenges of this role and want to discuss what you bring to the table, apply today and pursue excellence with us, your way. For more information, please consult our website
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
Meet Some of Cansel's Employees
Senior Account Manager, Print Industry
As a member of the outside sales team specializing in print, Gerardo sells and distributes large format equipment throughout the BC area by fielding calls and meeting with customers.
Back to top