Visual Merchandising Coordinator – Retail
The Visual Merchandising Coordinator will be based in Toronto, reports to the Manger, Visual Merchandising Retail. This role will assist in the development and execution of windows, planograms, visual and merchandising strategies. It is a cross-functional role, requiring close and daily interaction with various teams including Retail, Marketing, Planning, Visual Merchandising, as well as external agency partners.
- Assist the Retail Visual Team with the management of purchase orders as it relates to visual programs and initiatives.
- Coordination of budget tracker of visual programs and orders.
- Coordination of creative requests, briefs, assets and development of Product Knowledge decks, visual graphics, VM directives and guidelines.
- Partner with Planning, Visual Merchandising and Retail teams to assist in the development of VM strategies to support sales at store level.
- Coordinate and develop merchandising planograms by location.
- Assist with VM strategies for new product categories.
- Coordinate Visual decks to support special events and initiatives at store level.
- Assist in the development, sourcing and logistics of visual props and elements for retail stores and windows.
- Assist Visual Team with seasonal showroom flips, Sales Conference, Communication/PR initiatives and special events.
- Build and develop lasting relationships with vendors and suppliers to support the productions of visual elements.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- University degree or college diploma in marketing and/or related field
- Experience in project management, coordination and/or visual merchandising
- Advanced written and verbal communication, and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe creative suite an added benefit.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ideally has experience in luxury fashion apparel industry, but will consider candidates with a strong understanding of and interest in the industry
- Grace under pressure. Comfortable in and ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of marketing, sales and business processes
- Highly detail-orientated
- Strong communicator and excellent team player
- Able to stay focused amidst changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, passionate with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose's Values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
- Will primarily work out of the Canada Goose Head Office
- Some light lifting required for specific tasks & projects
- Minimal travel required for this role
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Sr. Graphic Designer
Allen works with a team of graphic designers, the senior director, and the creative director to execute creative work for various marketing initiatives, primarily focused on signage, web, and print materials.
Back to top