The Visual Merchandiser will drive and support topline sales through product knowledge education, brand visual merchandising standards, supporting in-store events, and stock replenishment. This position will continually work cross-functionally with store level and corporate teams to relay feedback and partner on key initiatives throughout each quarter.
- Maintain and implement visual merchandising standards and guidelines on a daily basis.
- Effectively communicate visual presentation standards to store management and brand ambassadors.
- Assist brand ambassadors with daily replenishment.
- Support and assist with in-store visual installations and events.
- Partner with store level and corporate mgmt. to develop and implement action plans
- Represent brand at store level to motivate, engage and excite brand ambassadors
- Partner with all levels of store and corporate mgmt. in order to ensure brand awareness and support
- Coordinates flow & placement of new merchandise receipts in a timely manner
- Ensure POP strategy are executed and placed appropriately at store level
- Working with Retail Merchandising co-host and execute quarterly product knowledge trainings.
- Constantly challenge yourself to develop new ideas for trainings, meetings, events, contests, and additional ways to motivate your teams and drive business
Here's what we are looking for…
- A post-secondary degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience
- Knowledgeable on weekly and monthly sales goals
- Ability to multi-task and be able to stay on stores daily visual merchandising needs
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and make efficient, informed, and confident decisions in the field and beyond
- Ability to delegate to store teams to assist with specific projects or feedback
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and problem solving skills
- A clear sense of urgency to achieve results. A "can-do", "let's make it happen" attitude
- Embrace continuous improvement by proposing new and/or better ways of doing things
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose's Values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Assistant General Manager, Operations
Connie oversees operations at the flagship location, including coaching, training, and developing staff—and ensuring operational excellence, as well as building and propelling the Canada Goose brand to retail customers.
Back to top