Store Development Coordinator
The Store Development Coordinator will be based in Toronto, reporting to the Store Development Manager. This role will assist in the coordination and execution of the Store Development strategy. It is a cross-functional role, requiring close daily interaction with members of Sales, Retail Merchandising, Visual, Creative and Marketing on programs that directly involve Store Development.
- Work with the Store Development Team to help execute Store Development programs and Visual Merchandising/Retail initiatives, as needed.
- Assist in the development of branded elements including Point of Purchase materials, in-store signage and graphics, hangers, etc. as per retailer requests
- Provide support for the Canada Goose Shop in Shop program; fixture/POP development and ordering, logistics, and planning.
- Work with vendors on material needs for POP/SIS programs.
- Work with the Store Development Team to coordinate, plan, manage and execute the Canada Goose global Tradeshow program.
- Coordinate and submit Creative Requests
- Coordinate, submit and track Purchase Orders for all Store Development programs
- Coordinate and maintain invoices and account payable services for Shop in Shop and Tradeshow budgets.
- Provide support when needed to Visual Merchandising initiatives and partnerships.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business and/or Marketing or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in the apparel/retail as asset.
- Excellent oral, interpersonal and written communications skills
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong communication, negotiation, and leadership skills
- Sound forecasting and strategic planning skills
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose's Values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
- Office environmental
- Business Travel required (approximately 15%)
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Sr. Graphic Designer
Allen works with a team of graphic designers, the senior director, and the creative director to execute creative work for various marketing initiatives, primarily focused on signage, web, and print materials.
Back to top