Senior Manager Customer Experience
Reporting to the Director of Customer Experience, the Senior Manager of Customer Experience is responsible for optimizing and elevating the CG's customer experience program through a variety of channels on a global scale. Overseeing the in-house Customer Experience team, Quality repair team in Warranty & Third party call centres this position will ensure that every encounter with Canada Goose is an experience where expectations are exceeded. The successful candidate will identify, execute and champion ongoing Customer Experience initiatives that properly position the brand, the products and the people of Canada Goose by delivering white glove, concierge service.
- Responsible for the Toronto Internal Customer Experience and departments including personal development (PDPs) and budget management.
- Monitor and guide all teams on answering customer inquiries via email & website contact form ensuring that templates and scripts are up-to-date. Align and adhere to the guidance of internal personas in everyday activities. Guide the teams to remember the personas and the journeys they take with Canada Goose from awareness to post-purchase interactions.
- Manage & lead the engagement of customers on all owned Canada Goose social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. using Sprinklr platform. Moderate and reply to all product reviews on www.canadagoose.com through the Bazaarvoice platform. Ensure that brand voice is conveyed and communicated in this public and visible space.
- Calibrate with all teams and provide meaningful feedback and insights on performance. Visit offsite centres on a regular basis to ensure alliance and accuracy in day-to-day interactions with customers. Ensure all communications to teams reflects Omni-channel alignment in messaging.
- Develop & maintain a robust Global Lifetime Warranty program that enhances the customer's post-purchase experience including policies, systems & messaging. Work closely with the QA team to develop and enforce global standards for wearability. Work with Global distributors to monitor volumes & standards to report back to the business and flag any possible recalls or defects. Ensure that financial recoveries are supplied to customers and applied to accounts.
- Create relevant metrics and deliver meaningful insights throughout the business regarding warranty, CE volumes, timelines, etc. Using week over week ratings, oversee the global NPS program in relation to overall score, responses to both promotors & detractors and follow up with Warranty & Call Centre respondents.
- Develop strategies in a timely manner for ad hoc requests such as employee sales, holiday return policies, etc. where possible customer interactions could be impacted.
- Champion the CG anti-counterfeit program and help to develop strategies to combat counterfeit products and websites. Provide support and education to customers.
- Oversee the packaging & logistics within the warranty department of items returned to customers. Ensure that this aligns with global standards and that we are performing timely deliveries of returned claims to customers.
- Create strong and sustainable forecasts that will facilitate operational excellence (3rd party company forecasting, budgeting, replacement inventory, etc.)
- Monitor the customer's experience on our website and ensure that all CE pages are accurate and interactive for our end users. Report and deficiencies and work with appropriate teams to repair any errors.
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 5+ years' in a customer service position; Minimum of 2 years' of supervisory experience
- Business Management Diploma/Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience preferred
- Team player who confidently develops strong relationships internally and externally, but can successfully work independently
- Skilled negotiator with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic individual who is consumer-focused with the ability to be empathetic and patient
- Demonstrated strength as a 'people-first' problem solver; able to focus on the solution and provide creative options
- Strong knowledge of and experience with delivering customer service through social media channels
- "Can do" attitude with a sense of urgency
- Open & honest, with a high degree of personal integrity
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with Microsoft AX an asset
- Fluency in French an asset
- Exposure to social media channels from a business aspect in Customer Experience & moderation
- Demonstrated ability to analyze results and develop strategy
- Consistently shows initiative and can self-manage multiple deadlines
- Confidence in ability to manage various large teams and effectively make decisions that impact the business.
- Able to motivate and inspire a large team to keep enthusiasm at peak levels
- Understanding of/passion for outdoor and apparel, manufacturing industries an asset
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose's Values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment
- Office environment
- Must be capable to work as part of a 7x24 workforce, on call for emergencies
- International travel may be required
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Sr. Graphic Designer
Allen works with a team of graphic designers, the senior director, and the creative director to execute creative work for various marketing initiatives, primarily focused on signage, web, and print materials.
Back to top