Retail Department Coordinator
The Retail Coordinator is responsible for all communication and administration related to the retail department and specifically supports the Vice-President of retail and the administration of his/her office. In general, the Retail Coordinator is a key part of the retail team and supports the VP, Retail and her/his team in delivering the departmental objectives.
- Manage outlook schedule for VP Retail
- Manage Travel Planning for VP Retail
- Coordination, dissemination and compiling of financial reporting
- General report requests
- Facilitate weekly operating meetings
- Aid in preparation and scheduling of employee performance reviews
- Power-point presentation formatting and facilitation
- Monthly departmental expense reconciliation
- Expense report processing
- Electronic and paper filing of key documents to be archived or kept on-hand
- Handling of sensitive material including HR and Finance related documents that require discretion and confidentiality
- Communicating via Telephone and via written correspondence with internal and external senior executives.
- Resolving Customer Service issues or inquires to the department in time sensitive and brand appropriate manner and with high level of customer service skill
Experience, Education and Designations:
- University Degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong time management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the retail landscape in Canada
- Analytical skills combined with a high attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and know when to seek guidance
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office; specifically Word and Excel, Power point, presentation preparation and generally computer savvy.
- Experience in working with Senior Management
- High level of personal accountability standards
- Loyalty to the company and the brand and a positive association in all internal and external interactions
- Interest in learning and aspiration to grow within the business and career path
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Assistant General Manager, Operations
Connie oversees operations at the flagship location, including coaching, training, and developing staff—and ensuring operational excellence, as well as building and propelling the Canada Goose brand to retail customers.
Back to top