The Quality Assurance Coordinator, Internal is responsible for comprehensive inspections of both in-line production and finished goods, collecting data, creating reports and sharing reports with different stake holders. The QA Coordinator follows performance standards, procedures, and audit controls to meet QA department and CG business requirements and must be capable of multi-tasking while working in a team environment to perform tasks cross functionally.
- Inspect all sewing, trimming, cutting, down filling and packing sections of the production floor daily.
- Inspect and follow up on daily repairs from production floor
- Collect data, update reports and communicate with appropriate teams; provide feedback to production team and take corrective action to improve quality
- Support development and implementation of processes and procedures using an advanced knowledge of industry standards
- May act as back up to departmental QA Coordinator during absence and/or times of high volume of work for in-line, cleaning and customer returns activities
- Inspect and approve/reject pre-production samples
- Provide regular feedback to QA Supervisor regarding garment quality performance
- Respond to quality assurance issues with related departments to find solution and to continuously improve the performance of quality policies and procedures
- Continuous cross departmental support to manufacturing, product development/ product engineering, sales, customer service and marketing
- Must be proactive and take accountability of assigned projects
Experience, Education and Designations:
- 2 years of experience in Garment Industries.
- Degree in Fashion/Textiles Manufacturing preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Strong knowledge of garment construction and patternmaking.
- Understanding manufacturing process with the garment industry.
- Ability to prioritize, operate proactively, work as a team and handle challenges.
- Excellent common sense, decision-making abilities, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to evaluate options and generate solutions.
- Confident, articulate, organized, detail oriented, goal oriented, self-motivated and hard working.
- Must be flexible due to scheduling challenges and multi-tasking.
- Manufacturing, Warehouse and Office Environment.
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Goose Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in employment for all persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available, upon request, in the application and interview process and in the course of all other methods of selection of employees. Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in respect of all of Canada Goose Inc.'s human rights, accommodation and accessibility polices.
Meet Some of Canada Goose's Employees
Assistant General Manager, Operations
Connie oversees operations at the flagship location, including coaching, training, and developing staff—and ensuring operational excellence, as well as building and propelling the Canada Goose brand to retail customers.
Back to top